OMFG. I FINALLY saw Lady Gaga in concert a few days ago. The shit blew me away. Me and my close friend road tripped it down from where I live to ATL. Not far, but not close. It was so fucking worth it. The show was amazinnnnggggg. Jason Derulo opened, but no one was there to see his "Whatcha Say" ass. lol. I can't even describe how it was to see her...ahhhhh....breathtaking. These are only a few pics. I'll post more in another post, since blogspot it slow and won't let me. BUT ANYWAY. We stayed in a nice ass suite hotel, got harassed by bums, got lost, ate good food and had the best time ever. I can't wait to see her again. After the show we kinda knew where she would be, so we waited and waited and i was TWENTY feet from her, literally. Bad ass shit. I love my life.....ok that's enough. HAVEE A GOOD NEW YEAR!
Thursday, December 31
Fox Theatre. December 29th, 2009.
OMFG. I FINALLY saw Lady Gaga in concert a few days ago. The shit blew me away. Me and my close friend road tripped it down from where I live to ATL. Not far, but not close. It was so fucking worth it. The show was amazinnnnggggg. Jason Derulo opened, but no one was there to see his "Whatcha Say" ass. lol. I can't even describe how it was to see her...ahhhhh....breathtaking. These are only a few pics. I'll post more in another post, since blogspot it slow and won't let me. BUT ANYWAY. We stayed in a nice ass suite hotel, got harassed by bums, got lost, ate good food and had the best time ever. I can't wait to see her again. After the show we kinda knew where she would be, so we waited and waited and i was TWENTY feet from her, literally. Bad ass shit. I love my life.....ok that's enough. HAVEE A GOOD NEW YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you
Post a Comment