Today is the first day of many to come and I am ready. I am going to rock this semester out if its the last thing that I do. I have so much to look forward too. I am doing what I am most passionate about and it feels good. My future is unclear, but who can really say that know what is going to happen tomorrow? No one. Not a single person can predict the future. I am just in a really happy place right now. I surround myself with people who love me and want nothing but the best for me and that's an amazing feeling. To know that someone has your back, no matter what is an inexplicable feeling.
People question my dreams and say I should have chosen the "safe" route. Do something that you know you can find a job in....NO. I refuse to live a life I don't want to because someone thinks it's safe...FUCK safe. People don't understand that we only have one life to live, so you better be damn sure that I am going to live it the way I want to. Who I date, how i dress, what i study...it's MY DECISION! I have so many friends who do what their parents want them to when it comes to certain things. That won't be me. I respect my mother's opinion to the highest degree, but she does not have to live my life. Wasting time pleasing others will lead you to a miserable life. Someone else can't live your life for you. You have to do it. On that note, I just wanted to say some things that I was thinking whilst on this TWO HOUR break. lol
I am destined for greateness.
GOALS FOR THIS SEMESTER= study hard. play hard....and eat healthy. lol.
1 comment:
you are kinda,semi,right! lol..you know i admire you for alotta things and this is one of them,hold your head up ms.moogooo (jkn)
Post a Comment