I went out to ULTA and bought some and LOVEEEEEEEEE it. Not only are the products affordable, she has a WIDE range of colors that will accommodate the brown-skin, light bright, milk chocolate, pale yellow skinned girl. Never have I see a brand have so many colors! She has Sands( Lighter Skin), Clay (Medium Skin Tone), and Earth (Dark Skinned) I sat there for 10 minutes, testing out different colors and found the perfect one. Clay 4!

I bought this foundation stick in Clay 4! - $14.99

I bought her Semi-Loose Power- in Clay Medium- $14.99
I absolutely love her products. They are so easy to apply and I have been wearing them since I bought them. I only use my Studio Fix powder for touch up which is NEVER. lol If you are a brown skinned beauty, you should most definitely try out IMAN cosmetics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment