Wednesday, February 10

get it off me.




So I got my tragus pierced on New Years Day and just a couple of days ago , I noticed a keloid type thing on the front and the back of my piercing. I'm freaking out because it looks gross and is MOST UNATTRACTIVE! Immediately I went to Google to see what can be done to get rid of the bump of skin and I found some remedies. Apparently, keloid looking things are normal for this piercing, so I didn't feel so bad. Here's what I'm going to try.


1st. DON'T touch the area unless cleaning it.

2nd. Crush a aspirin tablet with warm water to form a paste and with a Q-tip rub it on the area.

3rd. TEA TREE OIL, most beauty supply stores keep this in stock. Dilute it with warm water and rub on the area.


This is the picture from today, let's see how it looks in a week after EXTREME aftercare

No comments: